we would like to gift you a preview of hareesh's new book, the recognition sutras.
please enter your info here and we will email you the pdf.
Read on below for more details of the course!
What does it mean to recognize your true nature?
The divine essence of your innermost being is ever-present, but only becomes fully available to you when you learn how to recognize it: so says the Pratyabhijñā-hṛdayam, a sacred Tantrik text that informed and influenced the development of nondual spirituality in India and beyond, but has never been correctly translated into English -- until now.
Hareesh guides you through this five month online course on the twenty Recognition Sūtras that describe the process by which Universal Consciousness contracts into embodied form (i.e. -- you), temporarily gets lost in that form and forgets its true nature, then realizes itself once again, and experiences seamless unity with the Whole.
The Power of Recognition online course is for you if:
- You want to immerse yourself in Tantrik Yoga philosophy and dive deep into its foundational texts
- You would like to embody some of the most vital and effective practices ever discovered by the Tantrik Yoga tradition
- You want access to a community of kindred spirits, awake with curiosity and alive with passion for the spiritual path
- You want access to the expertise of a professional Sanskrit scholar who is also a long-term practitioner.
- Understanding the nature of the mind and how we create our own suffering,
- Discovering what it really means to be a 'divine being having a human experience', and
- Experiencing practices and techniques that can lead to sustainable, embodied transformation.
You will receive:
- Weekly one hour class on video and audio (.mp3) for nearly five months.
- A pre-release copy of Hareesh’s book The Recognition Sutras (400 page pdf).
- A study guide to deepen your embodiment of the practices and course material.
- Guided meditations and the nine key Tantrik practices that support your recognition of your true nature.
- A private community forum for students to engage with Hareesh and each other.
Tuition is $395. A payment plan is available, just create an account through the link below to see the options.
Financial hardship scholarships are available; to apply email here
Hareesh (aka Christopher Wallis, PhD) is so far the only Sanskritist to accurately translate Kshemarāja’s explanation of his own sūtras into English.
His book, The Recognition Sutras, explores the full text and its transformative implications in clear and illuminating language to empower the modern aspirant. This course comprises the first public reading of this unpublished book.
Each sūtra is explained in detail by the original author, Kshemarāja, Abhinavagupta’s successor (these masters are to medieval India what Plato and Socrates were to ancient Greece).